Once you may face the situation when you can’t find particular transactions in the Transaction tab in Synder. Follow these instructions to fix the issue.
First of all make sure you have connected all payment platform accounts (locations) needed, as if you have several accounts (locations) you would need to connect them all to Synder one by one. You can check what is connected by clicking the Person icon on the top right corner of the Synder app -> My Profile.
However if everything is connected just follow these simple steps to import transactions needed from the payment platform:
- Go to Import old transactions on the left menu of the page
- From the drop-down select the Payment platform you want to import from (in case you have several Payment platforms)
- Set time range to begin importing transactions (Start date – End date)
- Press the green colored Import button
- After import is successfully complete, you will be redirected to the Transactions tab where all the imported transactions will be displayed. Initially they will have “Not Synced” status.
Congratulations! You have just successfully found your missing transactions and can start syncing them into your QuickBooks Online company.