In this guide you will be able to learn how to connect your QuickBooks Desktop company to LawPay with the help of LawPay QuickBooks Desktop integration. Once you set the integration up the app will account for your LawPay transactions in QuickBooks Desktop.
The overall process contains two stages:
a) installing web-connector to connect your QuickBooks Desktop company to the Synder app
b) connecting your LawPay to the Synder app
Learn how to reconcile LawPay transactions in QuickBooks Desktop.
Follow the steps below for more details:
1. Go to Add Accounting Company menu (1,2) and choose QuickBooks Desktop version (3).
Now you can download the Synder Desktop application.
2. Download Synder Desktop application (1), Generate Key (2) and Copy it to buffer (3).
3. Open the file “synder-setup.exe” file downloaded to your computer and install the Synder web-connector app.
- Make sure your QuickBooks Desktop is running under Admin credentials (it is needed only for the first time connection). Click “Connect” to connect your QuickBooks Company.
4.1. Mark corresponding options (1,2) to set up QuickBooks Certificate and click “Continue…” (3). After that click “Done” in the confirmation pop-up (4).
5. Paste the Key that you copied from the Synder website form, click “Activate”. Make sure the connector app is up and running for successful synchronization (every time you want to synchronize something).
6. Return to the Synder website and click “Next”.
7. At the next step connect the payment processor. Select LawPay and click “Connect” it (use your LawPay credentials for connection).
8. Apply recommended defaults (1) or process the set up manually (2).
Congratulations you have set up the integration between LawPay and QuickBooks Desktop! Now feel free to check how it works on the free transactions that your account is credited with.
In case of any questions contact our support team in the in-app chat, by phone or email in the footer of the page!