You may be wondering how to find a LawPay transaction you just synced with Synder app in your QuickBooks Desktop company. Synder will create a clearing account for all the Law Pay transactions, initially they all will be deposited there (and the balance of this account should be equal to the balance of your real LawPay). Learn more on how to reconcile LawPay transactions in QuickBooks Desktop.
Follow the steps below:
- Open Transactions tab of Synder app.
- Click on Show Details of green “Synced”status (“Synced” means that transaction is already in your QuickBooks company).
3. In the opened Sync logs you will see the objects created during sync. As you can see from the logs, one object was created during this sync – Sales Receipt. It will reflect the total amount of sales.
4. Open Chart of Accounts in QuickBooks Desktop company.
5. Find an account named LawPay Bank account and double-click it to view the register.
6. Double-click on the transaction you would like to view.
7. This is how the transaction synchronized from LawPay looks like on QuickBooks Desktop side.
Now you know how to find transactions synced by Synder into your QuickBooks Desktop company within several clicks!
Challenge our support and reach out to us with any questions you might have – we are always delighted to help you.