Manually you can import as many historical transactions from the payment system as needed (the time range of how far back you can go can vary based on your plan). Note: this feature is not available on a trial.
Please check out this guide to learn about Synder automatic synchronization mode.
To import transactions from the payment processor do the following:
- Go to Import Historical Data tab on the left
- Select a Payment platform if you have more than one
- Select time range needed
- Click Import to Synder (to import them to Synder) or Import & Sync (to synchronize them to your QuickBooks/Xero)
1) Using Import to Synder you will import all the transactions for the selected time period and for selected payment processor (if you have several connected) under the Transactions tab in the app in several minutes.
After the transactions are imported from your Stripe/Square/PayPal/Shopify/etc to the app (note your sync balance will remain untouched), you can review them and sync to QuickBooks/Xero (your sync balance will go down during the sync).
2) Using Import & Sync you will synchronize data to your QuickBooks/Xero right away, under the Transactions tab you will see the “synced” status in several minutes, which means your books are updated.
Select transactions needed (our filter is available to filter out the ones you need to sync) and click Sync under the Sync menu.
In order to mark all transactions per page use top selector (1), you can also change the amount of transactions shown per page (2). After all the transactions on the page are marked the option to “Select all transactions on all pages” (3) will appear. You will see the amount of the selected transactions in the “Txn selected” field.
(the result in your QuickBooks after synchronizing the transaction using Synder)