In this guide, you will learn how to integrate Stripe with QuickBooks online via Synder with the help of Stripe QuickBooks integration. Once you finish your settings, the app will start receiving your Stripe transactions and import Stripe into QuickBooks online with all necessary details. Follow easy steps in the helpful guide, and enjoy seamless synchronization.
Connect Stripe to QuickBooks
Suppose this is your first integration with Synder, and you would need to connect your QuickBooks company first. You can log into the app two ways, so two ways Quickbooks can be connected to the app.
1. If you log in through QuickBooks Online, go to the Apps tab on the left menu bar – – > Find app – – > Synder – – > click on the app, and you will be redirected to the app’s page – – > click on the Get app now button – – > InstallAccount in the app will be created as well as an organization for this Quickbooks company. Learn more about our new interface for Organizations management.
2. If you create an account in the app directly from the Synder website.
Create Organization where your QuickBooks Online, Stripe, any other payment or sales platforms will be located.
Select “Connect to QuickBooks” – – > grant the permission
Once QuickBooks is connected you will be on the step 3 to connect Payment Platform
Connect Stripe to already existing account
Now you are on Step 3 where you can Connect payment platform. If you already have your accounting company connected and you want to access this page follow the steps below:
1. Select Organization needed at the top right
2. Go to Settings on the left menu
3. Click on the Add payment platform button
4. Select Stripe from the dropdown – – > click on the Connect button
One-click setup (preferred)
Now you have an option to go for the quick set-up option.
1 – I’m ok to start – Most of the users prefer this set of configurations for sync Stripe with Quickbooks. You can adjust the most important ones right in this tab and click I’m ok to start and return to settings after if that will be needed.
The app will create a “Stripe Bank Account” in your QuickBooks Online, and it is a clearing account to store all your sales and fees in one place. Once Stripe transfers the money to the bank, Synder will also record a transfer from the clearing account to your checking account in your QuickBooks Online for easy reconciliation. Learn how to reconcile transactions in QuickBooks. Make sure you enabled Payouts and specified there your checking account, then the app will do the bookkeeping for you in full.
2 – Go-step-by-step – You can choose Go-step-by-step and go through detailed configuration. Please check out how to customize Stripe settings for your QuickBooks integration for more detailed synchronization.