In this guide, you will learn how to connect your Amazon store to the Synder app. Once you set the integration up the app will account for your Amazon transactions in Synder.
Follow the steps below for more details:
1. Open Amazon Seller Central for your Region.
2. Go to Apps & Services -> Manage your apps located in the menu.
3. Click Authorize new developer.
4. In the App details section, enter a Developer’s Name (Synder) and a Developer’s ID: 245504872123 (Americas), 476289154405 (Europe), 502969143275 (Far East + Australia). Click Next.
5. Approve access to your Amazon store. Click Next.
6. Copy Seller ID and MWS Auth Token. Return to the Synder website and paste Seller ID into “Seller ID”, paste MWS Auth Token into “MWS Auth Token”.
9. Click Connect.
Congratulations! You have set up the integration between the Amazon Seller account and Synder! Now feel free to check how it works.
In case of any questions contact our support team in the in-app chat, by phone or email at the footer of the page!