- How to unsubscribe from the plan.
- How to disconnect the Payment system and the Accounting platform.
How to unsubscribe from the plan
If you would like to cancel your account in Synder, first of all, you would need to unsubscribe from your current plan if you have purchased a monthly/yearly based subscription or Pay-as-you-go plan:
- Open your Plans&Billing tab.
- Click the Unsubscribe button in the field with your subscription. Your subscription will be valid till the end of the paid period, however, recurring charges will be stopped.
How to disconnect the Payment system and the Accounting platform
After that you would need to disconnect your Payment system and Accounting platform from your Synder account:
- Open My profile tab.
- Scroll down and click the Actions button next to your Accounting platform and Payment system name, choose Disconnect from the dropdown.
After you have disconnected all of your Payment systems and Accounting platforms you are done and your account in the Synder app is canceled. In case of any further questions feel free to contact our support team via in-app chat, email, or phone.