So you’ve successfully added a payment system to Synder, and it works great for you. But what if you need to add one more payment system. Can you add it to your current account?
Yes, you can. In fact, you can add as many PayPal, Stripe, and Square (locations) accounts as you need to your Synder app account. To do so, you only need master admin account credentials.
Here’s how it works, just follow the steps below:
- Click the Plus sign in the top right corner and go to the Add Payment Platform menu
- After that, you will be redirected to the set up flow. Each payment account (location) is to be connected and set up separately.
- By choosing PayPal, Stripe, or Square, you will be able to connect your payment platform. Remember, the only thing you need here is to securely use your credentials of Master Admin to establish the connection for the first time.
- After pressing on the Connect button, you will be redirected to the Payment Platform homepage to grant your permission.
- The app will take you to the standard setup configuration option. You can press on I’m ok to start or Go step by step to configure the synchronization
Congratulations, you did it! Now you will be able to synchronize your transactions.
- If you have several payment platform accounts/locations you would need to repeat the steps above for each one
- For more information of the set up, check the set up guides for the platform you connect in our Knowledge Base.