Once you sync the cash transaction from the payment processor into your accounting company with the help of Square QuickBooks integration, the Sales Receipt for the total amount of sale will be created on QuickBooks/Xero side.
Sales Receipt is deposited into a clearing account (Square Bank Account) and is categorized according to your already existing in QuickBooks product’s income account categorization or according to your Synder settings (Products/Services tab) in case you have a new product in the transaction.
Cash Payments can be synced into a separate bank account (as opposed to default clearing one) and settings for them can be prepared according to your specific needs. You just need to create additional settings and specify a preferable account or any additional option there.
To create additional Settings for Cash Payment please follow the simple steps below:
- Go to Settings (Gear icon in the upper right corner of the app)
- From the drop-down select the Payment platform you want to import from (in case you have several Payment platforms)
- From the appeared left menu select General tab
- Select Create additional settings
- From the appeared drop-down select Cash payment
You have just successfully created additional settings for Cash Payments and can set up them according to your specific needs.
Congratulations! That is it.