Once you sync the transaction from the payment processor into your accounting company the Sales Receipt (or Invoice + Payment) for the total amount of sale and the Check for payment processor fees will be created on QuickBooks Desktop side.
To check the Check created in your accounting company please follow the simple steps below:
1. Check if the transaction for which you would like to see Stripe Fees on QuickBooks Desktop side is already synced to your company. To do so, press 3 dots near the synced transaction (1) and select Show sync info (2). Alternatively, click on Show Details (3).
2. In the opened Sync logs you will see the objects created during sync. Check represents Stripe Fees.
3. Open Chart of Accounts in QuickBooks Desktop company.
4. Find an account named Stripe Bank account and double-click on it to view the register.
5. Double-click on the Check you would like to view.
6. This is how the payment processing fees look like on the example of Stripe transaction synchronized with QuickBooks Desktop. Fees are deposited into a clearing account (Stripe Bank Account) and are categorized according to your Synder settings (in this case to Stripe Fees category from Chart of Accounts).
Now you know how the Synder app accounts for payment processor fees!